Uberleben Stoker Flatpack Stove + Waxed Canvas
Introducing the Überleben Stöker Flatpack Stove. It comes in two models: Stöker Stainless which weighs in at only 15 oz and also the ultra-light Titanium which weights at only 9 oz packed flat (including new waxed canvas sleeve). The perfect balance of durability and weight. If you can't find fuel for this, you're going to need more than a fire to save you.
Never buy fuel again. Fueled entirely by organic matter (twigs, sticks, bark, moss, pine needles, pine cones, etc.), this wood burning bio stove will keep you moving forward without stressing over resupply. Also works with Esbit tablets, charcoal, wood pellets, or in combination with an alcohol stove. Uberleben Stoker Flatpack Stove uses twig, stick, and any type of small wood to give you a hot flame. This stove is compact & collapsible and makes a perfect emergency bushcraft survival, camping or backpacking stove. Includes a waxed canvas sleeve.
- Fueled entirely by organic matter (twigs, bark, pine needles, etc.), this stick stove / bio stove will keep you going indefinitely. No more fuel canisters.
- Simple 5-panel assembly allows for low profile / flat pack stow.
- Available in HD 304 grade Stainless Steel or Titanium. Both anti-corrosive and extremely strong.
- Includes waxed canvas sleeve, which doubles as a tinder bag.
- Weight: 15 oz. Stainless Steel - 9 oz. Titanium (including canvas sleeve)
- Assembled Dimensions: Height - 6.5'', Width - 5.5''( at base) and 4.5'' (at top)