Uberleben Dursten Kanu Spoon | Handcrafted Traditional Wooden Spoon
Perfect Wood Spoon that's Lightweight & Eco-Friendly | Great for Camping, Backpacking or Bushcraft
No point in overcomplicating. Your utensil needs are simple. Handcrafted from the same beautiful hardwood as used on our kuksa cups, meet the Kanu.
- Handcrafted hardwood
- BPA free, eco-friendly
- Includes leather lanyard & micro carabiner
- Length: Approx. 6" x 1.5"
- Weight: Less than 1oz.
Uberleben kuksa cups and Kanu Spoon is made from 100% hardwood, known as Mala Oak and is sealed with a BPA-Free, Food-Grade varnish.
- NORDIC DESIGN — No point in overcomplicating. Your utensil-needs are simple. Überleben approaches everything with a minimalist mindset, and the Kanu is no exception.
- HANDCRAFTED HARDWOOD — 100% natural, sustainable, and BPA-free. And since each Kanu is handmade, each will have it’s own unique character.
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPACT — At less than 1oz, there is absolutely zero excuse to leave your Kanu behind. Include leather lanyard and micro carabiner. Dimensions approx. 1.5” x 6”.
- ADVENTURE READY — If you own an Überleben kuksa, you already understand. There’s something special about eating or drinking outdoors. Perfect for bushcraft survival, or simply lounging around the campfire