Shun Classic HG Santoku 7"
The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades with D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handles. The razor-sharp blades offer top performance. Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel provides incredible edge retention. Blades are handcrafted of durable clad with Damascus stainless steel, ground and bead-blasted creating a flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to hold. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core with 34-layers (each side) and stainless Damascus cladding
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° (each side)
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture
- Full tang provides strength and balance; hand wash with gentle dish soap
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty