I really like this pack. It's comfortable. I'm 6'3 and bought large. My only complaint is that, depending on what's packed and how it's loaded, it can sometimes squeak a little, and i know some people don't care for that.
I've used this pack on a few camping trips so far and it's held up great. I'm a pretty big minimalist when I go camping, and this bag met nearly all of my needs. I went camping for 2 days and was able to take my tent, sleeping roll, sleeping bag, food, clothes, and all my other camping needs.
- Tons of straps for adjusting it to fit you perfectly
- Waist and shoulder straps are made of comfortable material
- Great airflow, never had a sweaty back
- Super light
- Construction seems durable, haven't noticed any signs of tearing yet.
- I wish there could've been two attachment points added to the bottom to hold sleeping bags/other bulky items. It wouldn't cost much or taken up room, but would've had a variety of uses.
- Two more small pockets on either side of the pack for miscellaneous items would've been convenient
This is a great, light, pack for short camping trips. Super comfortable too. I took it on a hike and barely noticed it. I was able to strap light, bulky, items on the various straps on the pack. I don't think they were meant for that, but it worked!
Best day hiking bag I have ever bought! Super comfortable up to about 50lbs, use this bag for just about everything, including overnight hikes. I found it Backpacker magazine, it was one of the editors choices. I had also went to REI and tried on a few others before purchasing this one, and after trying on many different ones I have found this one to be one of the more comfortable ones that I tried on, and had the carrying capacity that I needed. Extremely happy with my purchase!!