- Comfortable and very adjustable.
- Two large compartments, OR, one large compartment.
- Front zipper compartment has a few pockets.
- Side pouches have good stretch to them as well as a securing system. Perfect for bear spray, water, etc.
- Front stretch pouch works well.
- Small zipper pocket for glasses on the shoulder strap which worked well for my clip on shades.
- Two pouches on the hip belt great for small flashlights, ipod, etc.
- Top zippered pocket which I used for glasses and travel papers.
- Dedicated place for your water reservoir. My CamelBak bladder worked fine but there are others available.
- Integrated rain cover (did not use but I did try it out).
- Fit well under airplane seats both horizontally and longitudinally.
- I was able to secure a pole and my camera tripod with camera attached to outside of pack.
- Only one: It needs more pockets! More in the front zipper area, several in the large compartment, 1 or 2 in the top zipper area. A tablet pouch would be nice. I solved the lack of pockets problem by buying a bunch cheap cosmetic bags at a dollar store and used them to separate items for easy finding.