Olight Seeker 3 Pro Rechargeable LED 4200 Lumen Flashlight
Next-Gen EDC Light with 4,200 Lumen Turbo
The Olight Seeker 3 Pro is a high-tech flashlight with all of Olight's best features. No task is too big or small for this EDC, offering five brightness modes ranging from 4,200 to 5 lumens with a 250m max throw. Easily toggle through these modes with the rotary knob, with is bordered with several LED lights to indicate the current brightness and battery levels.
Compared to the Seeker 2 Pro, vast improvements make this a light worth the wait. The 4,200 lumen turbo and strobe is 31% brighter, it has a 25% longer runtime, and the added proximity and thermal sensors provide offer enhanced safety to prevent blinding and overheating in the case of accidental activation. The proximity sensor can be manually deactivated for personal preference.
The Seeker 3 Pro will automatically lock after 30 seconds of inactivity, and is quickly unlocked with a 90° twist of the switch. The durable aluminum alloy construction is IPX8 waterproof, submersible up to 2m underwater, and has a 1.5m drop resistance.
15 Days of Non-Stop Illumination
The included 21700 features a 5,000mAh capacity that offers up to 15 days of runtime, an extra three days compared to the Seeker 2 Pro. The also included MCC3 charger requires just a quick tap to connect, and offers 2A ultra-fast charge rates.
The body switch contains a tri-color LED battery indicator, letting you know when it's time to find a charger.
The Seeker 3 Pro is an ultra-bright floodlight flashlight great for outdoor activities.
- High Performance: 4 high-performance LEDs for an amazingly bright 4,200 lumens, 31% higher than the Seeker 2 Pro
- Smart Proximity Sensor: Built-in thermal and proximity sensors to ensure maximum safety in case of overheating or lens obstructions
- Powerful & Rechargeable: A large-capacity customized 5000mAh rechargeable battery, ensuring a max runtime of 15 days
- Smart Lockout & Unlocking: It gets locked out automatically after 30 seconds of non-operation. Rotate the knob switch over 90 degrees to unlock it
- Upgraded User Interface: Long-press the rotary knob to access 4 brightness levels or rotate it for stepless dimming