Hults Bruk Agdor 26" Yankee Felling Axe (Sweden)
Premium Axe and perfect tool for your next Axe Project or Outdoor Adventure, this hand-forged axe from Sweden is made to work hard and be professionally used. This compact felling axe is one of the most versatile axes in the Hults Bruk product range. The Agdor 26 walks the line between axe and hatchet — small enough for making kindling yet capable of tree cutting. The curved 26-inch American hickory handle is perfectly sized for limbing, clearing brush, or backpacking short distances. The 2-pound hand-forged axe head delivers for felling, bucking, driving wedges, limbing downed trees, clearing trails, and light splitting for firewood processing.
Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, sharpened and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods. The cutting edge is approximately 3.62-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Painted iconic Agdor blue, sharpened ready to use.
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with an American leather sheath and a detailed user’s manual.
- Made in Sweden / Lifetime Warranty
- Model: H840084