Hults Bruk Agdor 20" Splitting Axe (Sweden)
The Agdor 20 Splitting Axe is a small splitting axe intended for light duties such as making firewood or kindling.
Purpose-built for splitting wood, featuring Hults Bruk’s Swedish splitting pattern to reduce friction and wedge logs open with explosive power. A small splitting axe, the Agdor 20 is intended for lighter tasks such as making firewood or kindling. A 2-pound razor-sharp axe head is paired with a 20-inch American hickory handle for packability on the trail or in the truck.
Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, sharpened and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods. The cutting edge is approximately 2.75-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Painted iconic Agdor blue, sharpened ready to use.
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Beautiful American leather sheath and a detailed user’s manual.
- Made in Sweden / Lifetime Warranty
- Model: H840580