Hults Agdor 28 Yankee Felling Axe (Sweden)
Mid-sized felling axes like the Agdor 28 Yankee are sought after for their portability and versatility. A 2.75-pound hand-forged Yankee pattern axe head is paired with a curved 28-inch American hickory handle that provides leverage and power for cutting down trees. The Agdor 28 is ready for overnight wilderness trips, car camping, and clearing deadfall along the trail.
Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, sharpened and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a leather sheath, handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods. The cutting edge is approximately 4-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Painted iconic Agdor blue, sharpened ready to use.
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with an American leather sheath and a detailed user’s manual.
- Model: H840142
- Lifetime Warranty & Support