Helle Fiskekniv Knife
Original price $89.00 - Original price $98.00
$89.00 - $98.00
Current price $89.00
Helle knives are designed to retain their sharpness as a lifelong outdoors companion. But it is still important to take care of your knife and its sheath.
- The Handle. Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
- The Sheath. The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colourless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
- The Blade. Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.
Use a diamond tool or a wet stone for sharpening. Place the knife bevel flat to the sharpening tool and work the entire blade. Work one side until you can feel a slight burr on the opposite side. Switch side and repeat the procedure until you feel the burr on the first side. You have now established an edge.
- Name: Fiskekniv
- Weight: 70 g
- Blade material: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Blade thickness: 1,4 mm
- Blade length: 155 mm
- Handle material: Birch
- Handle length: 115 mm
- Sheath material: Genuine leather
- Sheath weight: 40 g
- Design: Helle-design
- Year: 1999
- Art. no: 62