Handmade KUKSA Nordic Wooden Drinking Cup MADE in Lapland BIRCH - No07
Handmade KUKSA Nordic Wooden Drinking Cup MADE in Lapland from CURLY BIRCH - No07. Perfect for hiking, camping, kitchen and exploring the outdoors This is PURE NATURAL product. HANDMADE IN LAPLAND (FINLAND) The Kuksa cups are made using rare gnarled birch mellowed by the Midnight Sun, The Northern Lights and crackling frosts. Articles are fashioned with true craftsmanship following ancient tradition.After each use rinse your Kuksa cup with clean water and it's ready for use again. NOTE! Due to the handmade nature of Kuksas, the actual finish may differ little from another. Kuksa is great for for hiking, camping, kitchen, outdoors or a gift!
- HANDMADE: This kuksa is PURE NATURAL product HANDMADE IN LAPLAND (FINLAND)
- DIMENSIONS AND VOLUME: height = 5 cm/2inches, max length = 15 - 16 cm/ 5.9-6.3 inches, inside diameter = 8 cm/ 3.1 inches, VOLUME: about 150ml/ 5 oz
- 100% NATURAL AND ECO FRIENDLY: you do not have to worry about harmful plastics or chemicals
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING, HIKING etc: Use your handmade Kuksa for camping, backpacking, hiking, for your kitchen, drinking coffee or tea.
- NOTE! Do not wash your Kuksa with dishwaster liquid or in a dish washer. Just hand wash in warm water and dry is all that is necessary.