Frost River Dog Collars (USA)
Built by hand by the skilled tradespeople of Frost River in Duluth, Minnesota.
Frost River Dog Collars are cut from the same dark brown harness leather that we use for the backstraps on our canoe packs.... it's all American and the great quality stuff. The hardware is solid brass, it will hold up for years and keep looking good the whole time, and won't absorb pet odors.
Materials: Leather and Solid Brass. Made in USA
- Small collar is 3/4in wide and fits necks from 8in - 15in.
- Medium collar is 1in wide and fits necks from 10in -18in.
- Large collar is 1in wide and fits necks from 14in - 21in.
- Extra Large collar is 1in wide and fits necks from 16in - 24in.
When you invest in a Frost River made-in-the USA item, you’re not just getting gear that’s handcrafted and locally-made, you’re getting a piece made with intent.
- Lifetime Guarantee and robust repair program to keep your Frost River gear going for years to come.
- Premium Materials sourced from businesses that have sustainability in mind.
- Solar-Powered Manufacturing facility allowing us to craft Frost River goods with clean, renewable energy.
- Investments in Technology that ensure the highest yield of our materials is consumed.