Eureka Outdoor Gear - Sandstone Sleeping Bag with SIngle Layer Quilted Construction. Temperature rating: 45 F. Single layer quilt construction with full cover shell. ThermaShield synthetic fill maintains its insulating properties even when wet. Polyester ripstop shell with peached polyester liner. Roomy rectangular shape. One internal pocket, one external pocket. #5, 2-way, self-repairing zipper. Compression stuff sack included.
- Machine Washable thru gentle cycle Washing Machine
- The Eureka Sandstone is not Waterproof
- Sleeping Bag can be zipped together
- Regular - Measures 76" x 34" / Temperature rating: 45° F / Weighs 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Big - Measures 82" x 40" / Temperature rating: 45° F / Weighs 3 lbs. 15 oz.
I'm a big guy (6'4", 280lbs) and need a roomy and comfortable sleeping bag for 3 season use on fishing and hunting trips. This one fits the bill in every respect for me with plenty of length and leg room. Not made for the minimalist backpacker, this large bag is more suited to car camping or staying at a friend's cabin type of foray. However, for a rectangular bag, it compresses to a manageably small size. The reason I subtracted one star from the max rating is because of the difficulty I had with the zipper when going through the first turn at the foot of the bag. Perhaps the zipper will work easier as the bag is broken in over time. Otherwise, it looks like a good quality bag for the price.