The Eureka Copper Canyon 4 is a roomy and easy to set up tent with a floor size of 8' x 8' with a total 64 sq. ft. total interior area. The Copper Canyon sleeps four and this cabin-style tent features vertical walls, which are ideal for cot use and maximizing space & livability inside.
- Zippered E! Power Port which allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach
- Free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up
- Clips secure the tent body to the frame
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Weighs 18 lb. 10 oz.
- Sleeps 4
- Free standing design is easy to set up
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection
- StormShield Polyester Fly won't stretch & resists UV damage better than nylon
- 1 door - large 'D' style
- Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring for fast and easy set up
- Combination of clips and sleeves make set up fast and easy
- 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage, clothes line loops and flashlight loop
- Poles are sturdy chain corded Powder Coated steel and shockcorded fiberglass
- 4 windows - 1 on each side and roof vent maximize ventilation
- Cabin style straight walls maximize interior living space
- Twin track zippers for separate operation of the window in the door
- Gear loft included
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Fire retardant