Axe Sharpening Stone
Original price $45.00 - Original price $45.00
$45.00 - $45.00
Current price $45.00
Helko Werk's Axe Sharpening Stone is the perfect field sharpening tool. The contoured shape is easy to grip and allows for safe, simple sharpening. Our stone's dual-grit design offers a coarse side (120 grit) and fine side (320 grit). The coarse side should be used to restore dull edges, while the fine performs finer sharpening.
This stone may be used dry, or with water or oil as a lubricant. Using oil will produce the best results, and it is fine to mix uses of water, oil, and dry overtime.
It is suitable for all types of edged tools, including machetes, shovels, and other garden tools. A bottle of Axe Guard Head Oil is included, which can be used as a honing or sharpening oil.
- Made in Germany from ceramic silicon carbide abrasive
- Coarse side (gray): 120 grit, 1 cm thickness
- Fine side (green): 320 grit, 1.5 cm thickness
- Diameter: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Height: 1 in. (2.5 cm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195g)
- Lightweight aluminum protective case
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe Guard Head Oil