Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Knife CPM-S45VN Satin Blade, Digital Camo Handles
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Knife CPM-S45VN Satin Blade, Digital Camo Handles C81GPCMO2
The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 tactical folding knife has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. The handle and blade have been profiled thinner; removing uncomfortable angles when in the closed position. It features a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket. They kept the same high-performance CPM-S45VN full flat-ground blade but they've also lengthened the blade's tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances. Larger lanyard gives more options for carry.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM-S45VN steel full flat satin blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
- Blade Length: 3 7/16" (87 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3 5/64" (78 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 9/64" (3.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 8 9/32" (210 mm)
- Closed Length: 4 13/16" (122 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S45VN Premium Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.75 oz. (106 oz. )
- Handle Material: Digital Camo G-10
- Made in Golden, Colorado, USA.