Spyderco HoneyBee SS PlainEdge Knife
Spyderco, HoneyBee Folding Knife, Plain Edge, Stainless Steel, Silver Finish
Small but mighty, the HoneyBee plain-edge folding knife from Spyderco offers an expectation defying performance for a micro-sized Slipit. The Honeybee knife packs stinging cutting clout with a razor sharp, flat-ground 3Cr stainless steel blade. Resistance pressure at the knife's pivot area holds the blade open and extended when cutting. The stainless steel handle is flat with an engravable surface that also sports a laser engraved Spyderco bug logo. A lanyard-hole at the handle end accommodates a necklace-chain or key chain.
Spyderco Slipit Knives: Spyderco perceived a gap between traditional slip joints and modern locking folders and created a product line called Slipits. Slipits are reliable and sophisticated non-locking folders that open with one hand, have a finger choil for comfort and safety, and are conveniently accessible.
The subcategory of micro-sized Slipits with stainless steel handles are known as the Spyderco Bugs. Affable Bugs draw comments like "how cute" a beneficial perception in a knife-cautious world but their size trumps the reality that they're serious business when it comes to cutting.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- Micro-sized Slipit folding knife with flat-ground, 3Cr stainless steel plain-edge blade
- Stainless steel handle with Slip Joint lock
- Clip-less design--lanyard hole on handle
- 6-millimeter Round Hole; laser engraved Spyderco bug logo on handle
- Dimensions: 3.625 inches open; 2.06 inches closed; 1.625-inch blade; limited lifetime warranty