Pelican Elite 70 Quart Cooler USA
Pelican Products, Inc. has protected defense, emergency and scientific expedition equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth since 1976. This same DNA is now available to you in Pelican™ Elite Coolers.
We hold ourselves to higher criteria than other cooler makers. When it comes to durability, performance and ergonomic design, just “good enough” doesn’t cut it. As a result, Pelican™ Elite Coolers perform to higher standards — better than any cold locker, tougher than any icebox. Pelican™ Elite Coolers are true next-generation innovations, created to last a lifetime.
From the latches to the freezer-grade seal to the toughest handles in the business, every part is engineered to our extreme durability and performance standards. Which is why we feel confident in providing you with a Lifetime Guarantee. Not three years. Not five years. A lifetime. Something the other makers don’t (or can’t) do.
Whether you’re on the hunt of a lifetime, far out at sea with a cooler full of catch, crossing deserts on safari or simply tailgating during a big game – the Pelican™ Elite Cooler is the one for you.
- Extreme ice retention
- Press & Pull Latches
- Integrated Cup Holders
- Built-in Bottle Opener
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in USA
- Interior (L×W×D): 23.50 x 11.00 x 14.30
- Exterior (L×W×D): 36.00 x 20.30 x 21.00
- Volume: 72.42QT
- Can Capacity: 53 cans and 65 lbs of ice
- Int Volume: 2.14 ft³
- Insulation Thickness: 2.00"
- Weight: 33.29 lbs
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Latch Material: ABS
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Spigot Material: Polypropylene
- Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Insulation Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Made in USA