Pelican Elite 20Qt Quart Cooler (USA)
Pelican Products, Inc. has protected defense, emergency and scientific expedition equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth since 1976. This same DNA is now available to you in Pelican™ Elite Coolers.
We hold ourselves to higher criteria than other cooler makers. When it comes to durability, performance and ergonomic design, just “good enough” doesn’t cut it. As a result, Pelican™ Elite Coolers perform to higher standards — better than any cold locker, tougher than any icebox. Pelican™ Elite Coolers are true next-generation innovations, created to last a lifetime.
From the latches to the freezer-grade seal to the toughest handles in the business, every part is engineered to our extreme durability and performance standards. Which is why we feel confident in providing you with a Lifetime Guarantee. Not three years. Not five years. A lifetime. Something the other makers don’t (or can’t) do.
Whether you’re on the hunt of a lifetime, far out at sea with a cooler full of catch, crossing deserts on safari or simply tailgating during a big game – the Pelican™ Elite Cooler is the one for you.
Pelican Elite 20 Quart Cooler is one of the smallest of the Pelican Elite Cooler family. If you love the outdoors, beach trips, football tailgating - this cooler is the one for you. Keep 15 cans of your favorite beverage chilly, all game long. Ideal for: kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, picnics, short fishing or camping trips, sporting events, beach or river trips, and outdoor summer concerts.
- True 20 quart internal volume (holds 15 cans or 3 wine bottles)
- EXTREME ICE RETENTION: 2 inches of polyurethane insulation with a 360 degree freezer-grade gasket delivers ice retention for up to 3 days
- FEATURES: Molded handles, 3 inch locking latches, reinforced lockable hasp, stainless steel bottle opener, anti-shear hinge system, molded tie-down slots
- FEATURES: Leakproof drain plug, 4 self draining cup holders, integrated measuring board on lid in centimeters and inches, non-skid rubber feet
- MADE IN USA: Includes pelican's legendary lifetime guarantee - "you break it, we replace it. Forever!"
- Built in bottle opener - Press & Pull Latches Secure, easy to use latches hold tight under pressure.
- BUILT IN BOTTLE OPENER - Built-in Bottle Opener The molded-in lock hasp keeps your contents secure and serves as a bottle opener.
- RUBBER FEET - Rubber Feet Durable non-skid/non-marking raised feet. No sliding around in your truck bed.
- CUP HOLDERS BUILT IN - Molded-in Can Holders Holds your beverage for safe keeping if you need to step away.
- E-Z GROOVE - Ergonomic Design Easy carry handle and grooved body.
- HOLDS 4 BOTTLES OF WINE WITH 2:1 ICE RATIO
- Tall & Slender Brand new design holds up to 15 cans or 4 bottles of wine upright using the 2:1 ice ratio.
- Pelican Elite Coolers Bear Proof - Bear Proof Certified bear proof from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
- EXTERIOR (L x W x H) 18.80" x 12.60" x 17.70"
- INTERIOR (L x W x H) 12 x 6.70" x 14.10"
- VOLUME: 19.00QT (17.98 liters)
- INSULATION THICKNESS: 0.78"
- WEIGHT: 12.52 LBS
- BODY: Polypropylene
- LATCH: ABS Plastic
- HANDLE: Polypropylene
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- INSULATION: Polyurethane Foam
- WARRANTY - GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- You break it, we replace it...forever™
Press & Pull Latches are secure, easy to use latches hold tight under pressure.
Molded-in Lock Hasp keeps your contents secure.
Rubber Feet durable non-skid/non-marking raised feet. No sliding around in your truck bed.
Dual Handle System molded-in & hinged handles.