Olight Open Pro Titanium Laser Pen Bolt Action 120 Lumens
The Open Pro is an EDC pen with both an LED light and a green pointer beam. It can be separated or used either as a pen or a flashlight. The pen body is longer and slimmer than the Open 2 for a more comfortable grip, while the LED light (5 to 120 lumens) is moved onto the pocket clip so that the light won’t be blocked when clipped to a pocket. At the tail of the LED part is also a green pointer, which is accurate for pointing and marking. The L-type bolt controls the pen tip, LED light, and green pointer. The built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery, popular USB-C interface and simple charging indicator ensure worry-free charging. The Open Pro is durable and lightweight for everyday carry, adventuring, on journeys, on patrol, etc. Keep the Open Pro with you to light your instant inspiration.
Beam Distance (m)14Max. Performance (lumens)120Charge TypeUSB Charging Cable (A-C)Powered By3.7 V 110mAh/407mWh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (Built-in)Light FormWide smooth beamMode OperationL-type bolt action switchForm/Size FactorSmall sizeUnique Characteristics
- Ideal for writing in the dark. As a pen, it writes smoothly. As an LED flashlight, it delivers up to 120 lumens.
- Generates a green single-point beam, precise for indicating, alignment, and more.
- Smooth L-type bolt action button not only extends and retracts the tip quickly and securely, but also activates the light with single upward push.
- The high-performance LED projects a smooth, broad beam at 4 light levels as you need.
- With a built-in 110mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, the light can run up to 8 hours and be fully charged in less than one hour.
- Lightweight body with pocket clip to clamp securely onto shirts, or pockets - a great EDC option.