Notch 4177-39 21' Sentei 4-Section Polesaw
Notch Sentei Pole saw feature Silky’s aggressive yet smooth cutting blades with protective scabbards. That operates the same way as the silkys saws did. The Notch Sentei 4177-39 extends out to 21' and is made of ridged aluminum that resists bending and provides more stability with is rectangular design. The new Improved cam collar locks with rib lock protection allow your pole to extend without worry of the pole slipping. Notch’s Abrasion resistant, low-profile grip allows for enhanced control and ergonomics during pruning. The 15-2/5-inch curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs and weights in at 7.7 Lbs Quick connect saw head – no tools needed and will fit the Silkys Sintung 50 Lopper attachment.
- Sentei —Available in 16’ and 21’ lengths
- Rigid aluminum construction resists bending
- Improved cam collar locks with rib lock protection
- Abrasion resistant, low-profile grip for enhanced control and ergonomics during pruning
- Quick connect saw head – no tools needed
- 15-2/5-inch (390 mm) blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 4 section telescoping pole saw model that extends to 21 feet featuring Silky’s aggressive yet smooth cutting 15.4" (390mm) Hayauchi blade with protective scabbard
- Abrasion resistant lowprofile grip for enhanced control and ergonomics during pruning
- Improved cam collar locks with rib lock protection Quick connect saw head no tools needed
- Ovular profile with large diameter poles of rigid aluminum construction that resist bending
- WARNING! Polesaws are not for use around energized lines. Polesaws should be considered "Conductive of Electricity"