Mora 162 Double-Edged Hook Knife 2.16" 12C27 Stainless Steel Blade Birch Wood Handle Leather Sheath
Mora 162 Double-Edged Hook Knife 2.16" 12C27 Stainless Steel Blade, Birch Wood Handle, Vegetable Tanned Leather Sheath - M-13388.
This Hook Knife comes with a double-edged stainless steel blade, for both pull and push carving. Morakniv has optimized the blade to make it run smoothly over the inside of the spoon or bowl. Improved edge bevels complete the blade and give it the optimum carving experience. To protect both you and the knife it comes with a simple but ingeniously designed edge protection made out of Swedish vegetable tanned leather manufactured locally with cowhides from the region.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade, 16mm internal radius
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Includes Leather Sheath
- Blade Length: 2.16"
- Overall Length: 6.40"
- Blade Material: Swedish 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.08"
- Blade Style: Hook
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Oiled Birch Wood
- Handle Thickness: 1.14"
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 2.18 oz.
- Made in Sweden