MICROTECH 702-1OD HERA D/E BLACK STD OD GREEN
The Hera is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a frame shape loosely based on the Troodon design. It's more ergonomic, however, with machined patches nears the ends for better purchase and an improved look in our opinions. Everything about this design screams both sophistication and functionality. It's one of the best all-around OTF automatic designs in an exceedingly crowded field and sized just right for daily carry.
- Model: 702-12
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Steel: 204P or M390
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: OD Green Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.403"
- Locking Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Designers: Tony and Sean Marfione
- Made in the USA