LifeStraw Steel Water Filter
LifeStraw Steel is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
The LifeStraw Steel Water Filter builds on the ingenuity of the original LifeStraw with a durable, sleek steel exterior and 2-stage water filtration so you can sip straight from a stream or lake.
- Portable: only 9” (21 cm) long and 1 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Sturdy and durable design
- Replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Requires no electrical power or batteries
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Food grade stainless steel meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Weight: 160 gr. (5.6 oz)