KME Axe Sharpening System (USA)
KME Axe Sharpening System (Axe-Kit) (Made in USA)
Produce and maintain true radius convex bevels with a guided system!
The first guided system designed specifically for axes. Sharpening your axes, hatchets, and hawks has never been so easy.
Produces true radius convex bevels or standard flat V grinds.
Patent pending magnetic base holds securely to your axe and can be placed in a variety of positions to sharpen axes,
hatchets, and hawks of various shapes and sizes. The upper angle guide pivots to work on both sides of the axe.
- Instruction manual
- Axe sharpening fixture with magnetic base and pivoting micro adjustable angle guide
- Stone carrier (Accepts either guide rod)
- A straight guide rod for V grind sharpening
- A radius convex guide rod which creates and maintains true convex bevel geometry
- 1 XXC-100 grit diamond stone (For profiling or repairing damaged edges)
- 1 Coarse 120 grit aluminum oxide ceramic stone
- 1 Medium 320 grit aluminum oxide ceramic stone
- 1 Fine grit hard Arkansas stone
- Sharpie marker
- Shop rag
- Bottle honing oil
All in a compact, portable zippered pouch
NOTE: Additional accessory stones are available on our website from extremely coarse 50 grit diamond to extra fine stones and strops.
We are an Premium Authorized Dealer. Buy with confidentce when ordering with NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS that all purchases will be authentic and have the factory warranties and packaging.