Frost River Summit Expedition Pack (USA)
Introducing the Summit series of packs, inspired by the timeless knapsack design—a trusted and enduring favorite within the bushcraft community. Our Summit Expedition elevates the classic concept with enhanced pockets, external lash points, superior materials, and American craftsmanship.
The Summit Packs offer a simple, classic, and sophisticated solution for bushcraft enthusiasts. Many have claimed, "It's all you need!" Simply load your gear, slip your shoulders through the straps, and embark on your adventure. While careful packing is always beneficial, the Summit Packs are designed to accommodate various packing styles. The Summit Expedition builds upon the original Summit Pack's charm, featuring versatile 2-in-1 side pockets, perfect for holding water bottles or thermoses, and providing extra storage between the pack body and pocket. Additionally, the pack includes a gusseted front zip pocket for small items and sturdy lash squares on the top lid to secure external gear.
- Size: Main pack body: 20in H x 11in W x 9in D, approx. 32L.
- Side pockets measure 10in H x 5.5in W x 2in D.
- Front pocket measures 6in H x 9in W x 2in D.
- WEIGHT: 3.30 lbs.
- POCKETS: 1 zip on bottom of flap, 3 external (2 side with flap and buckle (2-in-1), 1 gusseted w/zip on front.)
- CLOSURE: Para cord cinch, flap over main compartment.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: Waxed canvas, 1.5in cotton web, foam pad, harness leather attachment, attached to yoke ring.
- GRAB HANDLE: 1in cotton web.
- LASH POINTS: 4 lash squares on flap.
- BASE: Double layer canvas.
- MATERIALS: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.
When you invest in a Frost River made-in-the USA item, you’re not just getting gear that’s handcrafted and locally-made, you’re getting a piece made with intent.
- Lifetime Guarantee and robust repair program to keep your Frost River gear going for years to come.
- Premium Materials sourced from businesses that have sustainability in mind.
- Solar-Powered Manufacturing facility allowing us to craft Frost River goods with clean, renewable energy.
- Investments in Technology that ensure the highest yield of our materials is consumed.