Frost River High Falls Short-Day Pack (USA)
It’s a short hike up to the High Falls of the Baptism River in Tettegouche State Park. The scenery is amazing, some of the best Minnesota has to offer! Good thing you brought a snack and some water so you can stay awhile.
The High Falls-Short Day pack is a perfect go-to on a quick hike. An inside sleeve works great for a water bladder, the hose can poke out the top (thanks to twin zipper pulls) and get clipped to the handy loops on the shoulder straps. Our waxed canvas is tough, quiet, and water resistant. The pack’s shape fits a back great, you’ll forget you’re wearing it until you want what’s inside.
- Size: Main pack body: 20in H x 11in W x 9in D, approx. 32L.
- Side pockets measure 10in H x 5.5in W x 2in D.
- Front pocket measures 6in H x 9in W x 2in D.
- WEIGHT: 3.30 lbs.
- POCKETS: 1 zip on bottom of flap, 3 external (2 side with flap and buckle (2-in-1), 1 gusseted w/zip on front.)
- CLOSURE: Para cord cinch, flap over main compartment.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: Waxed canvas, 1.5in cotton web, foam pad, harness leather attachment, attached to yoke ring.
- GRAB HANDLE: 1in cotton web.
- LASH POINTS: 4 lash squares on flap.
- BASE: Double layer canvas.
- MATERIALS: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.
When you invest in a Frost River made-in-the USA item, you’re not just getting gear that’s handcrafted and locally-made, you’re getting a piece made with intent.
- Lifetime Guarantee and robust repair program to keep your Frost River gear going for years to come.
- Premium Materials sourced from businesses that have sustainability in mind.
- Solar-Powered Manufacturing facility allowing us to craft Frost River goods with clean, renewable energy.
- Investments in Technology that ensure the highest yield of our materials is consumed.