Fitorch M30R: Tri-switch Tailcap
1800 Lumens | 328m Throw | Powerbank
Fitorch likes to slip a specialty feature into each of their lights, and the M30R is one of our favorites. This flashlight features a tri-switch tailcap, as well as a fourth body-switch for complete control over its six output modes. The body-switch doubles as an LED battery indicator and location beacon, while the tailcap's lockable paddle design provides instant access to the 1800 lumen strobe and turbo modes. The M30R also doubles as a powerbank in a pinch, allowing you to use your 18650 battery to quickly charge your phone or tablet.
Solid Fitorch Construction
Of course, those features only shine in a durable flashlight you can depend on. Fitorch lights are made of high-quality HA-III military aluminum alloy, topped off with a Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. The M30R is given an IPX8 waterproof and 2m impact resistant rating, making it a great choice for outdoor adventures and worksite usage. The CREE XHP25 LED sports a 50,000 life span, but Fitorch offers a five-year free warranty service if anything goes sideways. For a torch you can count on, choose Fitorch.
- ✓ Quad-switch design; three on tailcap, one side-switch
- ✓ Four brightness levels Turbo/High/Medium/Low with 1800LM turbo
- ✓ Quick-access tactical strobe and SOS output modes
- ✓ Memory-mode function for quick brightness selection
- ✓ Lockout function prevents accidental activation
- ✓ Multicolor battery indicator & location beacon
- ✓ Doubles as a powerbank charger for mobile devices
- ✓ Micro USB charge port