- Overall Length: 11.0"
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Thickness: .25"
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Blade Width: 1.56"
- Grind: Saber
- Weight (Knife Only): 16 Ounces
- Handles: Canvas Micarta
- Sheathing: Kydex Sheath W/ Clip Plate
- Features: Glass Breaker, Bow Drill Divot
- Spine: Thumb Jimping
- Includes belt clip and sheath
Made in USA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I love my ESEE 5. Its the only knife you will need outdoors and can take just about anything you throw at it. I use mine for splitting wood. Don't be afraid to hit it with a sledgehammer to give you better impact. This knife is all you will ever need
Nice Survival Knife! Extremely heavy-duty with a thick blade. Great for bigger hands. Perfect for chopping and cutting when I'm out in the woods.