ESEE 4 Knives
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 RC
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Ambidextrous Black Kydex Sheath
- Canvas Micarta Handles
- Packaged in a plastic bag with sheath instruction sheet and survival business card.
Made in USA
Best survival knife I have come across in a long time. I would choose this over and BK2 or Topps knife out. Be sure to get a large Tek-lok or invest in a nice custom sheath cuz this knife will last a lifetime.
The perfect size blade for backpacking/camping. Not too small, not too big; I love the Esee 4 and find that the 1095 blade steel is easy to maintain. It came pretty sharp, and think it's one of the best utility/tactical blades money can buy. Better than most sub $100 blades and just as good as any higher priced 1095 blades. Love the ergonomics, color options and quality of Esee Knives.
ESEE knives are some of the best for their value on the market. The razor sharp blade is polished and the balance, taper, and design of this knife is perfect for bushcraft/survival. Love the quality and workmanship.