CRKT 6865 Ignitor T Assisted Folding Knife 3.38" Black G10 Handles
The Ignitor® T is yet another in a long line of knives developed by Ken Steigerwalt, an award-winning designer out of Orangeville, PA whose patented Fire Safe® safety mechanism is used on many CRKT® blades.
A non-reflective dark gray titanium nitride coated modified drop point blade with a high hollow grind stands at the ready. It's available with your choice of plain edge or combination edge with our patented Veff Serrations™, which are superior for fast cutting of cord, netting, and vegetation.
The frame uses our rigid InterFrame build with stainless steel liners, one locking liner, and layered, textured G10 scales for exceptional grip. The deep finger choil and pommel fit your palm nicely. Finally, the flat cross-section makes for a comfortable in-pocket carry.
- Outburst® Assisted Opening
- Fire Safe® Thumb Stud Actuation
- Veff Serrations™
- Model: 6865
- Blade Length 3.38" (85.85 mm)
- Blade Edge Veff Serrations™
- Blade Steel 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish Titanium Nitride
- Blade Thickness 0.11" (2.72 mm)
- Overall Length 5.75" (146.05 mm)
- Closed Length 4.22" (107.24 mm)
- Weight 3.50 oz. (99.22g)
- Handle G10 Style Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock