CRKT 3801 Lerch LCK + Assisted Flipper Knife 3.314"
CRKT 3801 Lerch LCK + Assisted Flipper Knife 3.314" Satin Drop Point Blade, Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles
Blink and you’ll miss it. The LCK + is lightning fast and ready for anything. Compact and powerful, the LCK + everyday carry folding knife is built around the Assisted Opening innovation for extremely fast deployment speeds. Pack some heat.
Designed by Matthew Lerch of Sussex, Wisconsin, the LCK + is designed with Matthew’s signature style: functional art. With a sleek, linear design, the formidable drop point stainless steel blade meets the glass-reinforced nylon handle in what looks like a nearly seamless transition. The grooves on the handle elevate the grip in rain, mud, and grease. Built with Assisted Opening, simply nudge the blade open part-way and the innovation activates, snapping it open at super high speed. The IKBS ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and a liner lock keeps it solidly in place.
Ready, aim, LCK +.
How Assisted Opening Works?
It's held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part-way through the rotation the blade swings open at an impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
- Assisted Opening Flipper deploys the blade fast
- IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smoothly
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 3.314" (84.18 mm)
- Handle Length: 4.160" (105.66 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.469" (189.71 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.127" (3.23 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.80 oz. (79.38 g)
- Designer: Matthew Lerch
- Assisted IKBS Pivot