Chaves Redencion 229 Lee Williams Kickstop Flipper Stonewashed Tanto Black G10 Titanium 3.50"
The Chaves Redencion 229 Lee Williams Kickstop Flipper features an ingeniously designed hidden flipper tab for rapid deployment of the 3.50" drop point stonewashed titanium blade. Crafted for heavy-duty use with Reate Knives' superior manufacturing quality, this is the perfect EDC folding knife with maximum performance and minimal "pocket pecker" profile. A must-have for Chaves collectors and everyday users alike.
The Chaves Knives Redencion 229 is an EDC folder designed with precision, featuring a 3.50" titanium drop point blade, stainless steel hardware, and two blade styles. Comes with a signature Chaves skull pocket clip for secure carry, so you can carry it with confidence. Experience superior craftsmanship and built-to-last durability with the Redencion 229.
- Belt-polished satin blade made from Premium Bohler M390.
- KICKSTOP Flipper Mechanism
- Stonewashed titanium and Black G10 handles
- Titanium frame lock with steel lock bar insert.
- Milled titanium skull pocket clip with secondary discreet clip.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Cutting Edge: 3.45"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Belt Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10 and Stonewashed Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.550"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stonewashed Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.87 oz.
- Designer: Ramon Chavez
- Lee Williams KickStop Mechanism
- Titanium Backspacer
- Replaceable Lockbar Insert/Overtravel Arrestor
- Made by Reate Knives in China