Benchmade 9570BK Mini Claymore Auto Folding Knife 3" CPM-D2 (USA)
The Benchmade Mini Claymore is a reliable and highly practical EDC knife, featuring a timeless design, timeless materials, an automatic push-button, an integrated safety to prevent unintentional deployment, Grivory handle scales to ensure a secure grip even in bad weather, and a tip-up, reversible, deep carry pocket clip. This all adds up to a knife whose likely point of failure is outside your lifetime.
- Black drop point blade made from D2 with a plain edge.
- Push button opener with a washer pivot.
- Automatic: Out-the-Side Opening
- Black Grivory handle scales with a textured grip.
- Button lock with an additional safety lock.
- Reversible pocket clip for deep pocket carry.
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.56" (14.22 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Cobalt Black
- Weight: 2.56 oz. (72.58 g)
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Handle Material: Black Grivory
- Lock Mechanism: Push Button
- Overall Length: 7.18" (18.24 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.18" (10.62 cm)
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty & Support