BeaverCraft Dual-Sided Leather Paddle Strop with P1 Polishing Compound
Double-sided leather sharpening strop with polishing compound will make your knives sharp again. The leather paddle strop is the ideal tool for doing the sharpening jobs and great for keeping kitchen knives, razors, dagger, woodcarving knives and leather cutting tools at maximum sharpness. Well-made and sturdy, the straight razor strop is pleasant and comfortable to use. This leather strop has two pieces of leather on both sides. A board with a strip of leather is also used for honing and polishing. The base is hand-made of ashwood, firm and smooth, covered with linseed oil. Use the knife sharpener with the wood handle to put the final edge on all your knives, and make your chisel sharp again. The polishing compound goes with the strop as a set.
- Leather Knife Strop Kit: designed for beginners and professional carvers to hone and keep knives and woodcarving tools razor sharp. Strop the blade and maintain a sharp cutting edge!
- Leather Strop with Polishing Compound: you can start sharpening your knives or other woodcarving tools immediately. Moreover, the sharpening strop with compound is suitable for all types of knives!
- Paddle Strop Ergonomic Handle: shaft made of ash allows you to use a two-sided strop in a more comfortable way than other knife honing strop and it is suitable for both professionals and beginners.
- Strop Leather Made in Europe: all BeaverCraft products are made in our own manufacturing factory in the biggest European country - Ukraine.
- Total length – 380 mm (14.96 inches)
- Length of the leatherworking part – 230 mm (9.05 inches)
- Working width of the leather – 80 mm (3.14 inches)
- Thickness of the strop - 20 mm (0.7 inches)
- Base material – Ashwood