Kelly Kettle Trekker Kettle 0.6L Stainless 50004 (Latest Model)
The Kelly Kettle Trekker is a fast outdoor kettle. It stands out in terms of speed and because of the limited amount of fuel it needs. A couple hands full of branches, dry grass, pine cones or other fuel is enough to boil 0.6 litres of water in mere minutes. Great when you are out camping, fishing or hiking, but also in your backyard when you want to experience that real outdoor feeling. Because of it is so compact you can easily take it with you on the road.
The Kelly Kettle is so fast because the water reservoir is positioned around the hot chimney. As such the contact surface is pretty large and the transmission of heat very efficient.
You use the Kettle Kettle by adding combustible material to the fire base. Make sure that the ventilation hole is pointed in the direction of the wind to make sure your small campfire will rapidly be exposed to oxygen. Light it up and place the filled Kelly Kettle on top of the fire base. Because of the chimney and the ventilation hole in the fire base this stove will suck in the air by itself. Like the famous rocket stoves. As such combustion is incredibly efficient and very hot. It is very important not to insert the rubber plug in the Kelly kettle while you use it.
Within minutes, depending on the quality of the fuel and the fire, the water will start to boil. Subsequently you can use the lid to lift it from the fire base. By pulling the chain on the plug you can tilt the kettle to pour out the boiling water. However, be careful while doing so.
This Trekker edition of the Kelly Kettle can be filled with 0.6 litres of water. This doesn’t seem like a lot but as a result you can also quickly boil another pot of water. In terms of material a decent and sustainable type of stainless steel was chosen. At first this might look like a heavy option, but with a total weight (kettle and fire base) of 710 grams it is not that heavy at all. Practical is the fact that you can turn the fire base upside down and store it in the kettle to save room. A simple carrier bag is included with the Kelly Kettle.
This version of the Kelly Kettle has been assembled by means of laser welding, and not, like its predecessors put together with rivets.
- OUTDOOR KETTLE: A must have kettle for campers, hikers, outdoorsmen, and emergency preparedness to have the ultimate adventure!
- BOILS WATER IN MINUTES: This Kelly Kettle brings water to a boil in a matter of minutes using whatever fuel is naturally occuring in the area.
- NEVER CARRY FUEL AGAIN: By using natural fuel, you never have to carry fuel in or out again, making this the best cost free, eco friendly kettle you can buy.
- WORKS IN HARSH CONDITIONS: Designed to work in harsh weather conditions to boil and purify water in minutes and provide you with the emergency resources you need!d
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not fully satisfied with your Kelly Kettle, simply return it for a full money back guarantee
The 'Trekker' Kettle is the smallest of the Kelly Kettles and the perfect size for backpacking.
- Boils 20 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for 1-2 people, Trekking, Hiking, Backpacking, Scouts, Couples, Kayaking, Picnics, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 10.4 inches. Only weighs 1.5 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
Best Camping Kettle in Bad Weather
All Kelly Kettle products are the best kettle for camping as they work extremely well in all weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor adventure. Extremely dependable as they have no moving parts to fail or break.
Burn All Natural Fuel
Never pack fuel again and save money. The Kelly Kettles are cost free to run and eco-friendly as they use all natural fuel such as twigs, dry grass, heather, birch bark, pine cones, dry animal dung, etc. such as sticks, twigs. Add the Kelly Kettle Pot Support and Cook Set to your gear and prepare small amounts of food like noodles, rice, oatmeal, eggs, and hydrate food over the kettle while your water boils. Boil water and cook food at the same time using only a handful of fuel!
Better yet, grab a Kelly Kettle Hobo Stove accessory and turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fueled camping stove. Be sure to check out our Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kit offerings for the best value on Kelly Kettles and all the accessories.
Remember: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the “Greatest Invention of all Time”.
- Height ....... 10.4 inches (Packed)
- Diameter... 5.5 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity.... 20 fl. Ounces, 2.5 cups, .59L
- Weight...... 1.5 lbs.