Olight S10R Flashlight
RECHARGEABLE VARIABLE-OUTPUT SIDE-SWITCH LED FLASHLIGHT
The S10R Baton is an extremely small, powerful, and rechargeable 400-lumen LED flashlight with an intelligent multi-function side switch. There are a total of four different power settings and a strobe mode. Its small size, high output, four brightness levels, and strobe mode make it the perfect all-purpose light. Barely larger than the single RCR123A battery powering it, the tiny S10R disappears into a pocket or your palm. You can comfortably carry it all day long at the office or on a camping trip. And with its included rechargeable lithium-ion battery and compact Micro-USB charging dock, you don’t have to worry about bulky chargers or special cables. Plus, you can charge your mobile device via the USB port at the same time as charging your light through the Micro-USB port. The S10R also features a power indicator located around the side switch, which will glow red when your battery power is low. With it’s dual purpose magnetic tailcap, you can use the S10R as a hands-free convenient worklight, and attach it securely to the included charging base. Never be without a powerful light — the S10R Baton is the perfect constant companion.
- NEW Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery runs low
- NEW Includes patent-pending Micro-USB charging dock and a 650mAh RCR123A rechargeable battery
- NEW Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 50% after 4.5 minutes of constant on.
- NEW Glow-in-the-dark o-ring in bezel to help locate flashlight from accidentally dropping it
- 99% light transmittance rate through tempered glass, with two-sided anti-reflective coating
- Multi-function side switch with four brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function
- Removable two-position pocket clip
- Flat tailcap with strong magnet, giving you the ability to use the light as a hands-free worklight
- Highly reliable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure with ant-scratch, Type-III hard anodizing with a stainless steel bezel to protect against drops
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by one non-rechargeable CR123A lithium battery as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 8uA
- 650mAh 3.7v RCR123A Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging dock
- 1/2 Meter MICRO-USB cable
- O-ring x 2
- User Manual
great little light only thing sometimes it just stops working & I have to take out the batt & put it back in. kind of like a reset.
Great little light. Very bright. Nice user interface. Charger works great and is super easy to use. BUT - Don't drop it on a hard surface. Dropped it a couple of times on concrete (by accident), and it kept on working. Then I dropped it again, and it's dead. Highly disappointed. I know - you're not supposed to drop your flashlight, but I use mine several times every day, usually while on a concrete floor, and it gets dropped. So this is about the 4th small flashlight I've wrecked by dropping it. The first two were by another manufacturer, and the second two were by Olight. So I just ordered an Elzetta A-113. The Elzetta light is about 3X the cost, but I'm going broke replacing $50 flashlights. From every review I've read and watched, the Elzetta lights are indestructible. I have a two cell Elzetta mounted on a 12 GA shotgun, and it has never failed. Hopefully the A-113 will be just as tough. If you don't drop the S10R, it's a great little light.