- Mesh Pocket on Lower Side Pockets
- Large #8 Zippers
- Hydration Compatible
- Telescoping Frame
- Top Loading
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Lower Door - #10 Zipper
- Hold-open bar
- Multiple Zippered Side Pockets
- Large Mesh Water Bottle Pocket
- Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
- Top Lid Lash Tabs
- Daisy Chain with Carry Handle
- Multiple Shoulder Strap Positions
- Padded Mesh Waist Belt
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Vented Lumbar Support
- Color: Blue
- Fabric: Nylon Ripstop
- Capacity: 3600 cubic inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Torso Range: 15" to 20"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Good value for the price.
Not a bad pack, side compartments and zippers are tough, for the price it seems OK. Kid likes it and it fits an 11 y/o great with room for growth.
When loaded the pack is balanced good. A bit small for a 5'11" 200lb. guy, but I am jaded as I have a mid 70's Kelty and REI external.
They don't make them like they used to. I would recommend this pack for a smaller framed person that won't put the abuse to it.