Svedbro Tove Wrecking Bar
Svedbro Tove Wrecking Bars
The Tove wrecking bars are made & forged by Gransfors Bruks sister company, Svedbro Smide, who have been making high quality wrecking bars since 1942 in Sweden.
These wrecking bars are the most premium and sought after tool in the world that is forged in specially alloyed steel & tempered to handle extreme high loads used by professionals, farmers and outdoor community for years. The Tove steel alloy & handcrafting give the wrecking bars sprung properties which enable it to stand up to extreme loads without deforming or breaking. The chisel end & nail claw end are both sharpened & thinly ground by hand, so the edges can easily be wedged behind ledges, planks, molding, & other materials while minimizing damage to the surface providing the fulcrum. The nail claw has a precision angled V-slot designed to allow nails to be pulled regardless of the size of the head. A very high quality & superior bar. Available in five sizes.
- Made in Sweden with high quality steel
- Sizes Available: 11", 20", 25", 28" and 36"
- Made by Gränsfors Bruks' sister company, Svedbro Smide
- Made of high quality tempered Swedish alloyed steel
- A handcrafted Tove wrecking bar offers superior durability compared with a pressed wrecking bar
- Sides of the shaft are octagonal, which gives a better grip than if it was round
- 20 year guarantee by Svedbro Smide
The 36" wrecking bars are the most popular size that we sell and used by Professionals around the world. The 28" Tove bars are the second most popular size and great to use/carry.