Mountain House Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken Survival & Emergency Food (Pouch)
- DELICIOUS MEAL! Premium Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken Meal. Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. No refrigeration needed.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING - Made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Pouch contains two total servings. Great for one hungry backpacker, or share it with your camping or backpacking buddy.
- QUICK PREP - Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup. The pouch has a shorter, wider, more bowl-like shape for an easier eating experience. Eat straight from the pouch and skip the dishes!
- EAT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Pouch is lightweight & portable providing you with a deliciously, tasty meal perfect for camping & backpacking trips! Eat well in the backcountry or in your tent. Also great for emergency food storage & survival.
- RECYCLABLE - Recycled used packaging with TerraCycle to reduce waste.
- SHELF STABLE - Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Great for emergency food storage
- Made in USA
Sauce: Sweet Cream • Chicken (chicken meat, salt) • Blend of Parmesan, Romano and Mozzarella Cheese (cow's milk, cultures, salt, enzymes) • Corn Starch • Butter (sweet cream) • Yeast Extract; Less than 2% of: Onion Powder • Sea Salt • Garlic • Black Pepper • Parsley Precooked Noodles: Durum Semolina • Whole Egg • Salt
Contains: Milk, Egg, Wheat
Ready in 10 minutes or less
Perfect for emergency food storage, feeding your family or large groups, Mountain House Foods have the longest proven shelf life in the industry. Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee, have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered for any situation that comes your way. From power outages, to storms, or simply not wanting to cook, our #10 cans are a great solution to power you through. Make the entire can at once or scoop out individual servings. All you need is hot water and a few minutes to prepare. No access to hot water? No problem. Our meals can be made with cold or room temperature water, just double the rehydration time.
This is the ultimate solution for the impatient eater, adventurous explorer, and over-preparer. Great when you want a homecooked meal but aren't exactly looking forward to the cooking part.