Wilderness Survival Knives With Superb Cutting Efficiency
Since 1997 Randall's Adventure & Training has designed no-nonsense, affordable field knives specifically targeted to military, law enforcement, and the special operations community. Many of our knives now serve in combat zones around the globe. Our knives have a "no questions asked" lifetime warranty. ESEE Knives is also setting the standard for many local, state and federal law enforcement officers when it comes to high performance, compact sheath knives with multiple carry options. The NTOA scored our 3-inch fixed blade a 4.77 out of a possible 5. In addition to our knives, we also offer survival, land navigation, tracking and other training courses along with free survival information.
- Overall Length: 11.75"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5.75"
- Overall Blade Length: 6.50"
- Blade Width: 1.56"
- Weight (Knife Only): 12 Ounces
- Drop Point Blade, Full Flat Grind
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Removable Linen Micarta Handles
- Sheathing: Molded Sheath W/ Clip Plate
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole