Zero Tolerance LinerLock A/O Blackwash Knife 0350
Zero Tolerance G10 Handle with Speed Safe 0350
Slightly smaller. Slightly lighter. Just as aggressive. The 0350 is smaller and weighs less than some of our larger ZT models. Yet it packs a lot of features into a size that some users prefer, especially for every day carry.
Like its larger counterpart, the 0350 features the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system. Deploy the blade quickly and easily, even in gloves, using the ambidextrous flipper. The ZT 0350’s blade is S30V stainless steel with non-reflective black Tungsten DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating. S30V steel is extremely durable, corrosion resistant, and wear resistant. In addition to providing a non-reflective surface, the black Tungsten DLC coating offers additional blade hardness and reduces friction.
This high-performance S30V blade is paired with textured black G-10 scales for a secure grip and excellent mechanical strength even under the roughest conditions. The scales are flat rather than 3D machined like those of the 0300. A locking liner secures the blade during use. The 0350 also includes ZT’s Quad-mount system for complete versatility. Mount the pocketclip in any of four ways: tip-up, tip-down, on the left side, or the right. There’s a pre-drilled lanyard hole for users who prefer to attach a lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- Assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Folding knife with S30V stainless steel blade coated with black tungsten DLC
- SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system for easy 1-handed opening
- G-10 handle with textured, matte-black scales for secure grip
- Quad mounting system allows tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
- Blade measures 3-1/4 inches; overall length of 7-5/8 inches; weighs 6.2 ounces
- Closed Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.8 g)