The porch is 3m2 and will accommodate folding chairs and rucksacks with ample space left for cooking or accessing the inner tent. A smaller "back door" makes it possible to exit the tent in the night without crossing other occupants, or can be used as a main entrance if the porch is required for storage of large items such as bikes. The small pack size and generous headroom make this ideal for weekend getaways and short breaks.
- Sleeps: 3
- Season Rating Spec: 3 Season
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 3.7Kg (8lb 3oz)
- Packed Weight: 4.2Kg (9lb 4oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 12 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Taller, 3 person version of the Zephroys 2
- Ideal for campsite use
- Nearly 180cm / 6' tall
- Small back door for better access and ventilation
- Large porch for storage and living space
- Superflex T6 alloy poles
- Small pack size
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
WHY NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS?