The Traisar 3 Tent has been designed for year round backpacking trips and is also well suited for group, Duke of Edinburgh or Scout use in more exposed conditions. Excellent Condensation Management, with both front and rear vents. The front vent can be adjusted from the inside of the tent while the back vent is opened or closed from the outside. The flysheet door is particularly versatile, opening from the top, bottom or fastening at the side, allowing you to cater for changes in weather and weather direction. The Trisar range uses reliable, Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
Groundsheet protectors (footprints) to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately.
Features: Freestanding. Inner pitch first, semi geodesic design. Superflex T6 Alloy poles. Waterproof, taped seams. Zip covers. Condensation Management.
A 2-man version (Trisar 2 XL Tent) with extended porch, and 2-man version (Trisar 2 Tent) with standard porch are also available.
- Sleeps: 3
- Season Rating Spec: 3-4 season backpacking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 3.1Kg (6lb 13oz)
- Packed Weight: 3.3Kg (7lb 4oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Pack size: 45cm x 18cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 18 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 8 x black reflective
- Innter Door: Full Mesh
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.