The inner tent is attached to the flysheet, so it goes up 'as one' which makes it ideal in wet weather! This is an ideal tent for Duke of Edinburgh Award participants, cycle touring and backpacking. This 4 man tent includes plenty of ventilation, with vents under the hoods at each end (front vent can be adjusted). It uses reliable lightweight 9mm Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. Fully waterproof and taped fly and groundsheets provide great protection from the elements.
Groundsheet protectors (footprints) to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately.
Features: Spacious. Large porch. External pole sleeves. Tent pitches 'as one'. Superlex Alloy poles. Waterproof. Taped seams. Zip covers. Condensation Management.
2 and 3 man versions of this tent are also available - the Hoolie 2 tent and Hoolie 3 tent.
- Sleeps: 4
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 3.30Kg (7lb 4oz)
- Packed Weight: 3.6Kg (7lb 15oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 8 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 44cm x 17cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 9.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 15 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 9 x black reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.