The inner is attached to the flysheet, so the tent pitches "as one", and it has colour-coded poles to help novice campers locate the poles in their sleeves. With 3 poles all the same size, its the perfect tent for Duke of Edinburgh participants who should be able to pitch camp quickly at the end at the day whatever the weather. This 2 person tent includes plenty of ventilation, and large side opening door. It uses reliable lightweight 8.5mm Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. Fully waterproof and taped fly and groundsheets provide great protection from the elements. 'Footprint' Groundsheet protection to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately. Features: Spacious. External pole sleeves. Tent pitches as one. Superflex Alloy poles. Waterproof. Taped seams. Zip covers. Lots of storage space. A 3 person version of this tent is also available - the Hoolie 3 ETC tent.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 Season
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 2.55Kg (5lb 10oz)
- Packed Weight: 2.85Kg (6lb 4oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 47cm x 18cm
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000FR
- Floor: Aqua Stop P6000
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 16 x Alloy 'V' Angle
- Guylines: 12 x black reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
- Zip covers
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.