All use the Superflex alloy pole, and have the Wild Country tried and tested, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. These light weight tents are quick and easy to pitch flysheet first and fundamentally for short trips, do not take up much space in the boot of the car. Featuring a sewn in front groundsheet to keep out dirt, excellent ventilation for comfort, and a sheltered entrance for use in bad weather. It has many great features that make camping life easier, for example, part of the porch groundsheet zips back exposing the ground creating an area for muddy boots and dirty equipment keeping the rest of the area clean but undercover.
- Sleeps: 4
- Season Rating Spec: 3 Season
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 5.5Kg (12lb 2oz)
- Packed Weight: 6Kg (13lb 4oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 15 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Size: 70cm x 24cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm
- Floor: Pu Polyester 6000mm
- Poles: 11mm WC Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 25 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 8 x with sliders
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.