Using Wild Country Superflex alloy poles, this tent is reliabe whilst remaining relatively lightweight. Taped seems and Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics provide excellent cover from the elements - offering full waterproof protection. There are two doors on Coshee 2 tent, giving easy access / exit for both occupants!
Groundsheet protectors (footprints) can be purchased separately to prolong the life of the tent groundsheet and help keep it clean.
Features: Colour-coded poles for simple pitching. 2 doors. Condensation Management venting. Black reflective guylines. Taped seams. Fully waterproof.
- Sleeps: 3
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 2.45Kg (5lb 6oz)
- Packed Weight: 2.6Kg (5lb 12oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 8 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 42cm x 17cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 6 x black reflective
- Innter Door: Half Mesh
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.