- Washing - machine wash cold using mild detergent in a front loading commercial washer. Top load agitator washing machines can damage a sleeping bag.
- Drying - Use a commercial dryer on low setting or air dry.
- Do Not Dry Clean - drying cleaning can damage your sleeping bag.
- Storing - when storing your bag for extended periods of time, do not leave it compressed in stuff sack. Instead place the bag in a larger storage bag, lie loosely on a shelf, or hang your bag in a closet.
- Stuffing Your Sleeping Bag - the best way to stuff your sleeping bag is to grab the top of the stuff sack with one hand, place the bottom of the stuff sack between your feet. Grab the foot of the sleeping bag with your extra hand and stuff it into the bottom of the sack. Grab the next section higher up and continue to stuff until the bag is all the way in.
|Manufacturer Part Number||49237|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.wenzelco.com|
|Product Name||Blue Jay Rectangular Sleeping Bag|
|Product Type||Sleeping Bag|
|Temperature Rating||25°F (-3.9°C)|
|Filling||5.00 lb Insultherm|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.