Easy entry from either end with front and rear doors, fully screened inverted T Doors with zip close flaps for privacy and weather control. Air flow is not a problem, the four large windows will allow ample air flow, fully screened with no see um mesh and zip up storm flaps. Strong fabrics are used through out, high count nylon walls and roof are treated for water resistance, floor is made from rip stop polyethylene. The wrap around fly helps keep tent cool in warm conditions and dry on rainy days.
Stable frame system incorporates steel poles plated to resist rust. Awning adds shade and help protect entryway. An excellent tent for large families or those needing lots of room.
• 3-room cabin-tent
• Sewn-in, zippered dividing curtains
• Large front and rear awnings with poles
• Screened, zip front and rear doors with zip rain flaps.
• Four large screen windows with inside zip storm flaps.
• Walls are strong nylon taffeta and roof is poly canvas
• Floor is rip-stop polyethylene.
• Sreens are No-See-Um mesh.
• Powder coated steel frame
• Poles are chain-linked to make setting-up easy
• Interior sewn-in pockets for storage
• Meets CPAI – 84 fire retardant regulations
• Tent includes stakes, awning poles, storage bag and instructions
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.